Terms and Conditions
The Site is owned and operated by eCurater Publishing Private Limited, a company registered under eCurater Publishing LLC
The Terms and Conditions act as a basis for how the user accesses our website, its sub domains and any services offered through it. These Terms act as a legal contract between the user and eCurater and any activity the user does on this site shall be governed by these terms. By browsing our site or availing any services from it means that the user is legally bound by the Terms. The domain address eCurater.com is owned by eCurater Publishing LLC. All content on the site is exclusively owned by eCurater Publishing LLC. The name and Logo of eCurater are owned by eCurater Publishing LLC and may not be used without prior permission. All third-party logos appearing on the eCurater website are proprietary of their respective organizations. These Terms are subject to change and any such changes will be updated in the Site. The users are recommended to go through the Terms before venturing on to any activity on the Site.
- Users can be registered or unregistered with the site. Unregistered users can access the site but to make any contributions like submitting manuscripts, edits, review reports etc, one must be a registered user. Any activity performed by a registered user should comply with these Terms as well as the specific Author guidelines, Editorial policies, Publication Ethics, Privacy Policies etc. as applicable.
- The users are recommended to regularly backup the copies of their Contribution as eCurater does not warranty that the site will be available on an uninterrupted, flaw-free basis.
- The user should not by any means breach the rules and directives issued by the Site. The user, by any means, should not attempt to obtain the Site’s source code and should not cause any damage to the Site by introducing third party spiteful material. A failure to comply with these rules shall result in the suspension of the user’s right to use the Site.
- The contributor must acknowledge that his contributions shall remain strictly confidential before their publication. The contributor must grant eCurater, a non-exclusive, interminable and royalty-free license to display, reuse, disseminate, manage and publish his contribution.
- The authors should note that their contributions shall be published by eCurater under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License and any data relating to the article is distributed pursuant to the Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver.
- If the user notices that any Site content contravenes his Intellectual Property Rights or stands as a breach of Terms, then he is free to notify us about it. Also, the users can provide their suggestions, notify the errors, problems or identified imperfections with respect to the Site.